If you're using Maestro Label Designer, you can also try running the Alignment Wizard. It will detect printer shifts and adjust your design automatically. For other programs, try the following options:
If your entire sheet is off in the same direction:
- Shift your design in the opposite direction of the misalignment (e.g. if your design is shifted too far to the right, move your design to the left).
- Add a bleed to your designs to help minimize the impact. Learn more about bleeds.
- Change the material setting in your printer dialog box. Selecting a thicker material option can help slow down the feed speed for better alignment.
- Try stacking your sheets neatly and evenly in the printer tray and reprint.
If your design is off in several ways:
- Update your print settings. Open the printer dialog box and look for "Page Scaling" and/or "Rotate and Center." You want both options to be turned off.
- Try downloading and opening your label design in Adobe Reader.
For additional assistance, please call our customer service team at 1-888-575-2235.