Lather Bee Rich
How to Create Homemade Apothecary Labels
You put a lot of work into your handmade apothecary product. Don't let your product label fall flat. OnlineLabels.com offers blank labels perfect for DIY apothecary goods that will help make your products something to remember.
To create your own apothecary labels, follow these tips:
- To create a full-wrap label, add an extra 1/4" to your label length.
- Choose a weatherproof material if your label will come into contact with moisture, liquid, or oils.
- Browse our pre-designed options or start with a blank template.
- Add text, images, clipart and more to customize your label design.
- Color coordinate your designs with the product's scent, flavor, or theme.
- Don't forget to list your ingredients on the back or bottom of your container.
- Print your labels and apply.