Popcorn Party Favor Label Printables
Whether you're throwing a baby shower, wedding, anniversary party, movie night, or just a fun get together with friends, here is a favor idea that will be popping with flavor and fun. We love this idea because it's not only inexpensive, but everyone loves popcorn.
Here's a few of ideas on how to give away popcorn for party favors:
- Prepare little pouches of flavored popcorn (homemade or store-bought) to pass out as guests leave your party.
- Feature a popcorn bar full of assorted popcorn flavors like buttered, Parmesan, cheddar, or caramel. Give guests a bag (with a label on it, of course) and let them fill it with their favorite variety.
- Hand out popcorn kernels that your guests can bring home and pop whenever they have a chance.
Here's what you'll need for this party favor:
- Plastic favor bags (pick these up at your local craft or party supply store)
- Your favorite popcorn flavors
- OL8750 2.25" circle labels
- Free designed printables
Use the pre-designed printables below or design your own using Maestro Label Designer.
These designs were created to be used for any type of party, but here are some popcorn-inspired taglines for other types of parties:
- Baby Showers: Ready to Pop, Popping with Excitement, She's about to Pop
- Weddings or Engagement Parties: All Because he Popped the Question, He Popped the Question, Life is Salty but Love is Sweet, Popped with Love, Our Love is Popping, Our Hearts are Popping with Happiness
It's a simple, yet thoughtful treat that won't break the bank but shows your appreciation. We hope you enjoy this fun and delicious project!