Photo Credit: Kate Neuschaefer
How to Make Custom Pet Food Labels
Consumers want the best products for their furry friends. To attract dog and cat owners to your products, try updating your labels. New labels can position your brand as high-quality provider, emphasize the special qualities of your products, and show customers how dedicated you are to their pets. Here’s how to find, design, and print personalized labels for your pet food and treats:
- Find the right size blank labels for your bag, box, or container. Popular sizes are listed above, or you can shop our full selection.
- Pick the best material for your product and its application. We recommend our weatherproof labels for products that may come into contact with liquids. You may also want to try our clear labels to really help show off your product.
- Choose a pre-designed template to customize or create your own.
- Add your design, logo, and product information. Pay attention to what competitors are doing so you know how to stand out – utilize different color schemes, imagery, and more to really garner attention.
- Print your labels from your home or office printer and apply!