5 Ways To Use Labels In A Library
- Arrange books by genre with fun wall or shelf signage.
- Thank generous parents, teachers, and students for their book donation with bookplates.
- Add aisle, row, bin, or reference numbers to books with spine labels.
- Add age or reading-level suggestions to book covers with fluorescent labels.
- Designate the return bin with a full-sheet label.
Our selection of blank library labels are compatible with popular cataloging software for libraries, as well as Maestro Label Designer and Microsoft Word. Let your imagination run wild and start organizing your library today.