Photo Credit: Wendy Tienken
How to Print Mailing Labels
Take the hassle out of addressing your mail with the mail merge tool in Maestro Label Designer, our exclusive online label design software.
- Launch Maestro Label Designer, then create an account and sign in (It’s free with every purchase from OnlineLabels.com).
- Click "Create a New Label." (You can also browse our pre-designed templates.)
- Type your product number into the search bar, select your template, and choose "Standard Design Mode."
- Hover over "Tools" in the blue navigation bar and select "Mail Merge," then hit "Start Mail Merge."
- Upload your names and addresses and arrange them on your label.
- Design and print your customized mailing labels!
Read the expanded tutorial and discover more mail merge tips in our Mail Merge Guide.