Photo Credit: Wendy Tienken
How To Make Personalized Mailing Labels
Take the hassle out of addressing your mail with the mail merge tool in Maestro Label Designer, our exclusive online label design software.
- Launch Maestro Label Designer, then create an account and sign in (It’s free with every purchase from OnlineLabels.com).
- Click "Create a New Label." (You can also browse our pre-designed templates.)
- Type your product number into the search bar, select your template, and choose "Standard Design Mode."
- Hover over "Tools" in the blue navigation bar and select "Mail Merge," then hit "Start Mail Merge."
- Upload your names and addresses and arrange them on your label.
- Design and print your customized mailing labels!
Read the expanded tutorial and discover more mail merge tips in our Mail Merge Guide.