Photo Credit: Aroma Rebel Bath & Botanical
DIY Bath & Body Labeling Tips
When it comes to creating and printing your own bath and body labels, there's a lot to consider. Below are tips to help you through the process, ranging from sizing to material selection and design.
- To create a full-wrap label, add an extra 1/4" to your label length.
- If your container is tapered, opt for smaller, half-wrap labels.
- Choose a weatherproof material if your label will come into contact with moisture, liquid, or oils.
- If your product is visually appealing, show it off with a clear label.
- Pick an easy-to-read font.
- Color coordinate your designs with the product's scent, flavor, or theme.
- Don't forget to list your ingredients on the back or bottom of your container.
- Use our blank label templates to get started.