Photo Credit: Fig & Ivy Naturals
Make Your Own Perfume Bottle Labels
Before customers can experience the well-crafted fragrance of your perfume product, they have to pick it up off the shelf. To maximize shelf appeal and ensure your product is seen, it’s important to have a high-quality, professional label. Using the blank label sizes above, anyone can create and print the perfect perfume labels.
How to create and print labels for perfume bottles:
- Measure your tube, decant, bottle, or vial using our printable ruler.
- Find the right size label using the filters above or visit our browse all label sizes.
- Find a blank or pre-designed perfume label template.
- Customize your design. Consider color-coding your labels based on scents, flavors, and more.
- Download and print your fragrance labels using your home or office printer.
- Clean your bottle and apply.