Printing information for OL525RX
Our 100% Post Consumer Waste (PCW) recycled labels come on a standard weight, white matte, uncoated facestock with an extremely high degree of brightness (92%). This PCW material has a patented non-ooze permanent acrylic adhesive. The material has a 50 lb. facestock and a 53 lb. liner. Recycled label sheets have a thickness of 0.0074 inches +/- 10%.
- We suggest printing the recycled material in the "Labels" material type within your printer settings.
- This material can be printed in both laser and inkjet printers.
Recycled white label (RX) material - Eco-friendly labelsThe 100% recycled white material is made from 100% Post Consumer Waste (PCW) and is a standard weight, bright white matte label sheet. It can be used in both laser and inkjet printers. (Play Video)
Tips related to Recycled White Material
- Store label sheets in the original plastic clamshell packaging in a cool, dry place to avoid humidity. Storing label sheets in the printing environment for a short period before attempting to print, allows them to adjust to any temperature changes and stabilize after shipping, which may prevent common printing problems.
- Prevent label sheets from being exposed to direct sunlight or flood lights.
- Before you print onto label sheet, first print onto a blank piece of paper. Place the sheet in front of the label, and then hold the sheets up to a light to make sure the positioning is correct.
- Before and after printing, handle label sheets by the edges of the sheet being careful not to get oil from your fingers on the printable recycled material surface. Oil may cause smudging.
- Allow label to dry completely before stacking, handling or peeling the printed recycled material.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to Recycled White Material
- If you experience any smearing during printing in a laser printer, we suggest selecting the "Labels" material type in printer settings.
- If you are experiencing any smearing during printing in an inkjet printer, we suggest lowering your DPI or quality setting.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to OL525RX
- If you are experiencing alignment issues when printing with Maestro Label Designer or a PDF, verify the page scaling is set to none and un-check the “auto rotate and center” option in print settings. It may also be labeled as “Resize Page to Fit Printer Margins.”
- If you are experiencing additional alignment issues when using Maestro Label Designer or other software, please refer to our Printer Alignment Guide.