Our pastel label sheets are a lightly tinted material with our standard permanent adhesive. The material has a 52 lb. facestock and a 45 lb. liner. The pastel material has a thickness of 0.0072 inches +/- 10%.
- We suggest printing pastel materials in the "Auto/Unspecified" material type within your printer settings.
- Our pastel materials can be printed with both laser and inkjet printers.
Pastel Yellow (YX) Material VideoOur pastel yellow material is a lightly-tinted, yellow-colored paper with permanent adhesive. This material is both laser and inkjet printable and is a nearly exact match to PMS 6075U in the Pantone Matching System. (Play Video)
Tips related to Pastel Yellow (PMS 607U) Material
- Store pastel label sheets in the original plastic clamshell packaging in a cool, dry place to avoid humidity. Storing label sheets in the printing environment for a short period before attempting to print, allows them to adjust to any temperature changes and stabilize after shipping, which may prevent common printing problems.
- Prevent pastel label sheets from being exposed to direct sunlight or flood lights.
- Before you print onto pastel materials, first print onto a blank piece of paper. Place the sheet in front of the label, and then hold the sheets up to a light to make sure the positioning is correct.
- Before and after printing, handle label sheets by the edges of the sheet being careful not to get oil from your fingers on the printable material surface. Oil may cause smudging.
- Allow ink to dry completely before stacking, handling or peeling the printed pastel material.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to Pastel Yellow (PMS 607U) Material
- If you experience any smearing during printing in a laser printer, we suggest selecting the "Labels" material type in printer settings.
- If you experience any smearing during printing in an inkjet printer, we suggest lowering your DPI or quality settings.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to OL5175YX
- If you are experiencing alignment issues when printing with Maestro Label Designer or a PDF, verify the page scaling is set to none and un-check the “auto rotate and center” option in print settings. It may also be labeled as “Resize Page to Fit Printer Margins.”
- If you are experiencing additional alignment issues when using Maestro Label Designer or other software, please refer to our Printer Alignment Guide.