Printing information for OL1825WX
Our standard white matte label sheet is a bright white face sheet with a patented non-ooze permanent adhesive. The white uncoated face has a 52 lb. facestock and a 45 lb. liner. The matte material has a thickness of 0.0072 inches +/- 10%.
- We suggest printing the white matte label in the "Auto/Unspecified" material type within your printer settings.
- The white matte material is printable in both laser and inkjet printers.
Standard white matte labels (WX) materialOur standard white matte is an inexpensive alternative to our other materials and works great in laser or inkjet printers. (Play Video)
Design, print, and apply blank CD & DVD labelsThis label tutorial from OnlineLabels.com will help you Design, Print, and Apply CD & DVD labels directly to the disc. (Play Video)
Tips related to Standard White Matte Material
- Store label sheets in the original plastic clamshell packaging in a cool, dry place to avoid humidity. Storing label sheets in the printing environment for a short period before attempting to print, allows them to adjust to any temperature changes and stabilize after shipping, which may prevent common printing problems.
- Prevent label sheets from being exposed to direct sunlight or flood lights.
- Before you print onto label sheets, first print onto a blank piece of paper. Place the sheet in front of the label, and then hold the sheets up to a light to make sure the positioning is correct.
- Before and after printing, handle label sheets by the edges of the sheet being careful not to get oil from your fingers on the printable matte surface. Oil may cause smudging or smearing.
- Allow label to dry completely before stacking, handling or peeling the printed label sheet.
Tips for Printing Item OL1825WX
- Please note, when printing circular/round labels in Microsoft Word, the label template will appear square. This is a default setting of Microsoft Word and will not affect your printing.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to Standard White Matte Material
- If you experience any smearing during printing in a laser printer, we suggest selecting the "Labels" material type in printer settings.
- If you experience any smearing during printing in an inkjet printer, we suggest lowering your DPI or quality setting.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to OL1825WX
- If you are experiencing alignment issues when printing with Maestro Label Designer or a PDF, verify the page scaling is set to none and un-check the “auto rotate and center” option in print settings. It may also be labeled as “Resize Page to Fit Printer Margins.”
- If you are experiencing additional alignment issues when using Maestro Label Designer or other software, please refer to our Printer Alignment Guide.