Print USPS Labels Yourself & Save
There are tons of ways to save on your shipping and packaging. Below are a few suggestions for doing business with the United States Postal Service.
- Pay online. USPS offers a discount for certain services completed online. You can save anywhere from 16 to 60 percent!
- Schedule free pickups. Post office lines, especially during peak hours, can be daunting. Whether you’re sending one envelope or a ton of packages, there’s a faster way.
- Buy your labels in bulk. Rather than buying 10-sheet packs from your local office supply store, buy them online and in larger quantities. Then, you always have them on hand and you get a price break.
OnlineLabels.com sells labels for the following USPS services:
- Express Mail®
- Express Mail International®
- First-Class Mail®
- Priority Mail®
- Priority Mail International®