Steps to Create Customized Warehouse Shelf Labels
Whether you are looking for adhesive shelf labels or magnetic shelf labels, creating and printing custom shelf labels is easy with these steps:
- Find the right size labels for your shelves.
- Determine if you want to use printable adhesive labels or magnetic ones.
- Layout or design the text you'll be printing for your warehouse shelf labels. We recommend sticking with dark colors and thick, bold fonts to make reading your warehouse and shelf signage from afar as easy as possible.
- Use with your standard desktop printer.
- Apply your new warehouse, inventory, or retail shelf labels.
Can't decide what material to use? Adhesive labels are beneficial if your organizational system is unchanging and will need to stay in place for an extended period of time. If that's the case, consider one of our printable weatherproof or aggressive materials for durability. If your warehouse environment is ever-changing or not yet solidified, consider our blank magnetic shelf labels or removable material. These can be easily repositioned or removed at any time.