DIY Envelope Label Maker
Mail with personalized address and envelope labels is more likely to get opened. Follow these steps to create your own custom labels with fun designs or your company logo:
- Create a data list with the names and address you want to include on your envelope labels.
- Launch Maestro Label Designer and open a blank or pre-designed template for your label size.
- Hover over "Tools" in the blue navigation bar and select "Mail Merge."
- Upload your data list and choose which fields you want to display.
- Design your custom envelope labels. Add photos, text, and clipart to make something truly unique.
- Print and apply your labels.
Learn how to create a data list or discover more mail merge tips.