E-Juice Bottle Labeling Tips
Anyone can create their own e-liquid labels. Our DIY e-juice label maker requires no design experience and allows you to print custom labels using your home or office printer.
When it comes to selecting the right label for your bottle, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Bottles can be difficult to measure. Try downloading our printable ruler for an accurate measurement.
- For a full-wrap label, add an extra 1/4" to your label length.
- Use printer paper to test your selected size against your bottle before making your decision.
- Pick a material that can withstand exposure to varying temperatures and conditions like our weatherproof options.
- Use our blank label templates to get started.