Our fluorescent label sheets are a vibrant bright colored material with our standard permanent adhesive. The material has a 60 lb. facestock and a 40 lb. liner. Fluorescent label sheets have a thickness of 0.0067 inches +/- 10%.
- We recommend using the "Auto/Unspecified" material type within your print settings.
- This material can be printed with both laser and inkjet printers.
Fluorescent Pink (FP) Material VideoOur fluorescent pink label material is a vibrant, bright-colored material with our standard permanent adhesive. Each fluorescent colored material is laser and inkjet printable. (Play Video)
Tips related to Fluorescent Pink Material
- Store fluorescent label sheets in the original plastic clamshell packaging in a cool, dry place to avoid humidity. Storing label sheets in the printing environment for a short period before attempting to print, allows them to adjust to any temperature changes and stabilize after shipping, which may prevent common printing problems.
- Prevent label sheets from being exposed to direct sunlight or flood lights.
- Before you print onto a label sheet, first print onto a blank piece of paper. Place the sheet in front of the label sheet, and then hold the sheets up to a light to make sure the positioning is correct.
- Before and after printing, handle label sheets by the edges of the sheet being careful not to get oil from your fingers on the printable label surface. Oil may cause smudging.
- Allow label to dry completely before stacking, handling or peeling the printed labels.
- Sheets of fluorescent labels can be passed through the printer only once. Numerous runs through the printer can cause the label to jam or peel off.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to Fluorescent Pink Material
- If you experience any smearing during printing in a laser printer, we suggest selecting the "Labels" material type in printer settings.
- If you are experiencing any smearing during printing in an inkjet printer, we suggest lowering your DPI or quality setting.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to OL823FP
- If you are experiencing alignment issues when printing with Maestro Label Designer or a PDF, verify the page scaling is set to none and un-check the “auto rotate and center” option in print settings. It may also be labeled as “Resize Page to Fit Printer Margins.”
- If you are experiencing additional alignment issues when using Maestro Label Designer or other software, please refer to our Printer Alignment Guide.