Our matte clear label sheet for inkjet printing is a slightly frosted polyester material with permanent adhesive. The material has a 44 lb. liner and a thickness of .00495 inches +/- 10%.
- We suggest printing the clear matte material in the "Auto/Unspecified" material type within your printer settings.
- This material should only be printed in an inkjet printer.
Clear Matte Inkjet (CJ) Material VideoOur clear matte inkjet labels have a slightly frosted appearance that is made for inkjet printing. These clear label sheets are made from a durable polyester that is great for many different applications. (Play Video)
Tips related to Clear Matte for Inkjet Material
- Store inkjet label sheets in the original plastic clamshell packaging in a cool, dry place to avoid humidity.
- Store your inkjet labels away from fumes and other odors, as it will absorb these properties- resulting in the labels changing color.
- Prevent label sheets from being exposed to direct sunlight or flood lights.
- Before you print onto a label sheet, first print onto a blank piece of paper. Place the sheet in front of the label sheet, and then hold the sheets up to a light to make sure the positioning is correct.
- Before and after printing, handle label sheets by the edges of the sheet being careful not to get oil from your fingers on the printable label surface. Oil may cause smudging.
- Allow label to dry completely before stacking, handling or peeling the printed labels.
- Sheets of clear matte inkjet labels can be passed through the printer only once. Numerous runs through the printer can cause the label to jam or peel off.
- We do not recommend printing your clear matte inkjet labels in a photocopier or laser printer.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to Clear Matte for Inkjet Material
- If you experience any printing issues after selecting the "Auto/Specified" material type in an inkjet printer, we suggest changing your printer settings to the "Transparency" material type. Using this alternate setting may help with common printing problems.
Troubleshooting Issues Related to OL249CJ
- If you are experiencing alignment issues when printing with Maestro Label Designer or a PDF, verify the page scaling is set to none and un-check the “auto rotate and center” option in print settings. It may also be labeled as “Resize Page to Fit Printer Margins.”
- If you are experiencing additional alignment issues when using Maestro Label Designer or other software, please refer to our Printer Alignment Guide.